grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
First off I'd like to thank all MR members who helped me. Everybody's information was very helpful.Unfortunaltely out of two pieces only one made it:division::frown:. The other that did make it is happily attached to it's own piece of rock as you will see in pics below.
I purchased a frag from the swap and the rubberband holding it down split it into two. I placed a net over it but it kept escaping.I then wrapped it in wedding vail material with a rock inside and tied both ends with rubberbands. It's been three weeks but finally it attached itself. I finally have my favorite leather in my tank.:groupflip
IMG_1792.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

coralite

Jake Adams
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fiji yellow leathers comes from very high flow environments. make sure to provide with strong current once your frag attaches completely. It looks like it is expanding and acclimating well so far. Nice close-ups. Are you using a telephoto lens?

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Thanks JP, Reefman,Chapz!
Steve(WWOF)Had I not picked one at the swap I would have you order me one.Lol
Coralite,I shot this in macro mode with my Canon with 2x zoom.
1ucky,when it grows I'll keep you in mind.
Awilda you remembered what my wife called it.:)
After seeing it your tank I wanted one so bad.Don't give up on the Angel.This is sort of the same thing you went through only with a coral.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: