JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
You can post pics of your Harley's as well....I want to see the different morphs as well as different :starfish: you feed them....:eat:
Here are my harley's in action..........

Right now they are lounging.....
DSC01485.jpg

I dropped in a Chocolate Chip Starfish :starfish: and the hunt begins
DSC01409.jpg

Harley 1 gets to the star first......
DSC01309.jpg

Now its being Tag Teamed....
DSC01311.jpg

The Flipping Begins.....
DSC01307.jpg

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
He's almost over keep pushing...
DSC01313.jpg

YeaH!!! We did it.....
DSC01318.jpg

Uh-oh...the sun is down...lets move em take it to the crib.......
DSC01324.jpg

The crib is about 10 steps away we almost there....
DSC01333.jpg

Last edited:

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
This is the first time a starfish almost got away or tried to get away at least....after they carried the starfish to the back he escaped some of the wrath and made it back to the front of the tank....
DSC01339.jpg

Lights out this mofo tryna leave get'em..........
DSC01337.jpg

the beggining to and end :eat:
DSC01348.jpg

I was checking out my harley and got a peep under her skirt...are those eggs..what a tramp..
DSC01410.jpg

Last edited:

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hey Jesus you must have a lot of time on you hands locating and traveling to buy starfish and let's not forget the $!!! I want you to adopt me:)
All kidding aside they are beautiful.Goodluck with them.
I had one a while back but it died.At first I would buy 1 starfish at a time.I then would buy as many as I would find in order to always have one on hand keeping them in my qt.I was up to 10 starfish when it died.I sold the starfish when it died.Too bad I didn't know you then.

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hmm just wondering if the CC stars will grow back lost appendages like other starfish.
Couldn't you just "amputate" a leg off the starfish, to feed the harleys, and wait for the leg to grow back for another feeding?

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
They regrow too slow to feed Harlequins exclusively using this method.

This is correct Deanos.....

I feed my Harley's once a month and my LFS is now providing me with the stars monthly.....I dont think its that expensive to keep. They are very pretty and interesting animals....

In a 34 sure u can keep them....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: