grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Here are a couple of frag pics. Some are from fall swap others are from MR members.
Dr Mac frag/ yellow monti with purple polyps
IMG_1217.jpg

Jrod & Smcooler frag/LE rainbow
IMG_1185.jpg

Le superman
IMG_1046.jpg

Le Sunset
IMG_0484.jpg

2 monti frags/Crox99
IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

Green highlighter/ Jackson6745
IMG_1494.jpg

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Finally!!!!:shocked::shocked:Very nice Harry. I like that green highlighter and the yellow monti with purple polyps.:shocked::shocked:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Absolutely beautiful Harry! An FTS with frags is totally OK! We welcome all fts, besides we get to see your tank growup! Come let's see that fts...... Stop teasing..

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Alright if you insist Awilda;) When i get around to it which will be soon.My little girlies keep me very busy. You know that. If you read JP's response you will see he said "Finally".That's because I promised him pics awhile ago. I'm afraid that's what you will tell me when I finally do post a Fts.:)
Absolutely beautiful Harry! An FTS with frags is totally OK! We welcome all fts, besides we get to see your tank growup! Come let's see that fts...... Stop teasing..

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
As long as you do I promise not to say "finally".;):hug: How are the girls anyway? Bet they're getting big!!

They are great!!!!!!!! I love every minute of it. One is two already and the other is 10 months old. Whenever I'm on MR with her next to me she always points to your avitar and says "look at this one":biggrin:

Thanks Steve. Not as nice as your stuff

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: