bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have a kodak easysharec310... I will try the tripod in circuit city.... I don't know if I can press the button have way but I will try... Thanks to all who gave these suggestions...And all that viewed this thread so far... I will be taking more pics as I finish my face lift on this stand...

Bob, check out this add-on that should do the trick!

Also, if your camera has macro mode (the button with a pic of a flower) make sure that is selected for close ups.

I was searching for a cheap camera that would do close ups thru the glass & was able to pick one up on ebay in the box for $28. I found out all I needed to search for was "Super Macro" mode.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
sometimes you just have to figure out the settings on the camera. fish shots might be a bit hard because of the shutter delay but anything that is still shouldn't be a problem.
play with WB and close up should work out.

If not, i'd be glad to give you a quick hands on lesson.

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
BigBris I have a Kodak c310 camera I don't think that will work with it... Thanks
Alex I"ll probably take you up on the offer when I get some more free time.. Thanks
al0ha I'll try that, I hope I can get a full version.. Thanks

HaloStalker

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's a really nice tank

I seen this tank in person and its great, Still has to build the stand and canopy but its still sick, take your time and it will be a very beautiful tank=p
And i only seen the tank in the dark :supermad:(the lights didn't come on yet, suckz but it look cool even in the dark)

Thanx for the nice LR

P.S. hey ur picz are better then my webcam ones lol

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Is there any way to clean up the best pics a cheap cam can take???? Because I'm not buying a $1000 camera to take pics of the tank... No offense... To those that do...(I admire your persistence):teeth:
I'm guilty as charged but I don't use the software to butter up my pictures.. I know how to but I don't. Any way I decided to give one of your shots a crack and here are before and after with Microsoft digital image standard.

Before

100_2365.jpg

After

100_2365-2.jpg

bigbris1

Re-reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
BigBris I have a Kodak c310 camera I don't think that will work with it... Thanks

0.5X Wide Angle HD Lens Plus Macro Close Up, With Case and Bonus FREE Mini-Tripod for KODAK EasyShare C310
Hi Definition 0.5X Wide Angle HD Lens with Macro Close Up

Comes with Bonus FREE Mini Tripod!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: