Reef Mongoose

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I would like some opinions on what camera I should buy. I am looking to get something to serve a couple purposes. One it needs to be small so I can throw it in a pocket and take it places to use as a regular camera. I can't stand dragging around a big camera (so unfortunatly no SLRs). However, I still want it to have a decent zoom and macro mode so I can take nice pictures of my tank. I am leaning toward a sony T300, I tried one in a store and it has this sweet extreme macro mode where you can focus as close a 1cm from the lense so you can pretty much put the camera against something and still foucs. That said, I really don't know to much about cameras so I could use a little guidence. Thanks

wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Olypmus Stylus 1030 SW or the 770 SW both are waterproof up to 33 feet. I have used it up to 60 feet with out a problem. Plus if you drop it they are super durable. Check them out i really enjoy playing around with it. I have the 770 SW

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: