P5297629-1.jpg

P5047536.jpg

P5167572.jpg

Let me know what ya think.. Thanxx Joey

OctaviousMonk

Sucka Free Reefin' !!!
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Looking good, I love the color variation and larger colonies of corals.
Just a few words of warning you will get from others as well. The yellow polyps, gsp and mushrooms though great looking corals, have the potential to grow and spread extremely fast in almost weed like fashion, choking other corals around them out. You may fish to keep them on their own little islands in the sand or be ready to cut them back on a regular basis. I have all three in my tank. I keep the gsp to the back glass growing like a carpet, the yellow polyps on a rock peninsula that helps keep them in check and I regularly scalpel out mushrooms to be banished to the refugium. If you search the site you will get many many threads of people asking for help because these corals have taken over.

Aqualung

Aqualung
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanxx for the kind comments!!! Monk I am aware of the spreading problem with the GSPs and mushrooms.. I put the GSP frags on a dead coral head on the bottom front of the tank..Didnt know the yellows were like that,just got them yesterday!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: