Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Hey guys, I dont have any really good full tank shots, but here are a few that I thought were nice and that you guys would like.
ActinicGSBN.jpg

Babybird.jpg

Birdsnestrock.jpg

Fulltanklightsoff.jpg

Ricordea.jpg

Last edited:

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I lied, heres the best full tank shot I have right now. Big thanks to Custom King, Question Marc, Moidol, and everyone else who helped me get this far with my tank, and my corals! You guys ROCK!
Fulltank1.jpg

Euroreefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Thanks for the comments guys. Its a Custom King 20x20x14 cube with the cut out for my hang on items. I dont run a sump. Filtration is just a nano remora skimmer, an aqua clear 300 for filter floss that I change out daily. The 2 white lines coming into the tank are from my media reactor ( GFO and carbon) that I have bolted to the wall next to the tank. Thats about it. Im going to be adding alot more sand soon. The flow in this tank is very strong. Im running 1 Koraila 4, 1 Koraila 2, 1 MJ1200 and the flow from the Aqua clear....needless to say the surface gets alot of movement.

For lighting im using 1 150 watt metal halide pendant made by Current.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: