grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I'm curious as to know if anyone else on this site owns one of these?
I bought it back in April of 2005 thinking it was a Royal Gramma. It is the southern cousin of the Royal. It lacks the yellow streak through the eye and is so much bigger body and mouth size .When I purchaced it it was about an inch and a half long. It currently is about 3-4 inches long and man can it be nasty when defending it's cave. I also have no shrimps in my tank because it ate them :eat: and cannot add any until it passes.
Well here are some pics. Excuse them if they are blurry. The fish is so FAST i'm surprised even finally snapped these:lol2:
2rx8z2r.jpg

2sahsua.jpg

smeo36.jpg

crox99

Audi Sport
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I sold the apartment and still looking for a home but we put an offer on one the other day and waiting to hear back from my broker. I hope to come back in the hobby by next May/June. Is everything ok with you and the family?

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I sold the apartment and still looking for a home but we put an offer on one the other day and waiting to hear back from my broker. I hope to come back in the hobby by next May/June. Is everything ok with you and the family?

I'm fine and the family keeps getting bigger.Good to hear JP.Hope you and the family are well also. May/June will come quick.

h20freak said:
Wow thats a mean looking gramma
You better believe it. It's a Royal on steroids.:biglaugh:

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Harry,

I had a black cap basslet that was the same way - he would lunge open-mouthed at anything that passed in front of his hidey hole. I have a shot of him, as soon as I find it I will post it. BTW, if you do a GB with Cherry Corals, I am definitely in.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: