MikeyZO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
http://www.lenspen.com/?cPath=1&products_id=LP-1&tpid=146

Pick it up at B&H or local camera shop. Never use liquid on your glass...

LOL no dig at you at all Widdy...

Anyone notice that the description in that link states "Non-liquid cleaning element, designed to never dry out." Well, if it is not a liquid, then wouldnt it already be incapable of drying out? Isnt that just redundant? How does one "design" such an element that, in and of itself, should already be incapable of drying out? (I know I worded it poorly but you get the idea!)

Ok I know there is some science freak that is gonna prove me wrong. Thats fine, just found this amusing.

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
LOL no dig at you at all Widdy...

Anyone notice that the description in that link states "Non-liquid cleaning element, designed to never dry out." Well, if it is not a liquid, then wouldnt it already be incapable of drying out? Isnt that just redundant? How does one "design" such an element that, in and of itself, should already be incapable of drying out? (I know I worded it poorly but you get the idea!)

Ok I know there is some science freak that is gonna prove me wrong. Thats fine, just found this amusing.

None taken... Just passing along what has been working for me for the past 10 years. Never really noticed it even being moist. Take it as you will...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: