grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Krzysiek great shots. BTW, where is the sunflower field? Out east?
Marki the sunflower field probably is out East. They ran their course already. You will have to wait till next year. I have a place out East so I know where most of them are. This year I stumbled upon a sunflower maze.

krzysiek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Marki the sunflower field probably is out East. They ran their course already. You will have to wait till next year. I have a place out East so I know where most of them are. This year I stumbled upon a sunflower maze.

Marta Clara Vineyards. (www.marthaclaravineyards.com) They are almost gone, only few left. This is very cool place to visit. Bring cheese, salami, grapes and crackers and buy wine from them and you all set. We go there 2 or 3 times a year.

Last edited:

krzysiek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Tilt Shifting Miniature Photography

first attempt

Attachments

• tilt_shift_ksfotos_1c_small.jpg
    tilt_shift_ksfotos_1c_small.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 289
  • tilt_shift_ksfotos_2_small.jpg
    tilt_shift_ksfotos_2_small.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 294
  • tilt_shift_st_georges_grenada_small.jpg
    tilt_shift_st_georges_grenada_small.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
marcin that first pic is FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I actually printed this large and hanged it in my bedroom. I wanna go back to the South so much, it's such an alien landscape.

Oh shut the front door, my Polish brothers are joining in the Nikon gang. Marcin what body and lens you used for those pics?

I've used Nikon D7000 with Tokina 11-16mm lens. I was planning to finally get D600 cause Nikon priced the kit with lens as the body only, but Adorama f**(^(ed me up and cancel my order the day after the promotion ended. I will never leave my money with them again (except their print shop though, one particular paper they use is amazing).

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: