emmanuel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I got a nikor 105mm micro lens for my d 60 spent the day playing around with it I deleted 125 out of 150 pictures I hope I get better with time
enjoy

my 2 gal pico
macro22-1.jpg

and from my 125
macro6.jpg

macro5.jpg

macro4.jpg

macro3.jpg

macro2.jpg

macro19.jpg

macro16.jpg

macro15.jpg

macro14.jpg

macro13.jpg

macro12.jpg

macro7.jpg

macro8.jpg

macro1.jpg

macro10.jpg

macro11.jpg

macro20.jpg

emmanuel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
thanks for the kind words everyone Steve coming from you that means a lot when I grow up I want to be able to take pics like you :)
Ming that was only 1 pic I corrected the white balance for the rest
It seems like the tripod I have isn't that good (I didnt realise it but it was the best one circuit city had in stock i should have went to B and H)some of the pics came out blurry and I shut off the pumps except the vortechs they went on sleep mode (it sucks that you cant shut them off completely) and I used the timer to take the pics
Jackson the little tank was easy I took 3 shots no tripod the rest are with a tripod manual mode f3.8

Last edited:

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Nah no good!!! Give the lens to me and let me have a go at it since it fits onto my camera too. :lol2: J/k Manny!
Looking good so far.
I'm eventually looking to purchase that particular lens. Hope you got a great deal and if so could point me in the right direction :D

emmanuel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Nah no good!!! Give the lens to me and let me have a go at it since it fits onto my camera too. :lol2: J/k Manny!
Looking good so far.
I'm eventually looking to purchase that particular lens. Hope you got a great deal and if so could point me in the right direction :D
you could come by whenever you want h
Harry but you cant take it with you;) I got it at B and H $93 after taxes if I wasn't such a procrastinator it was $100 cheaper a month ago
Thanks everyone

emmanuel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
you guys better leave my 20k leagues alone :tongue1:
Steve I know you wanted that YR tyrant chalice a while back I cut a mouth and wanted it to heal but it doesn't look promising
Ireefny is that so I didn't know i should shut the vr off with a tripod why is that?
thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: