Mr. Softy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I took this picture last night and its got me puzzled. I was trying to get a shot of the mandarin. When i uploaded the photos i noticed that the zebra goby was in the shot also. Heres the strange part. I can see the mandarin and its reflection on the right. So why is there only a reflection of the zebra goby?
pics_6_145.jpg

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
could the gobie be far away? ie behind the rock? and you can only see its reflection? Perhaps the angle of the photo makes the mandarin and goby appear to be next to each other despite being far apart.

georgelc86

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
+1 with Rook, I say your looking at the reflection and depending on the angle of the the distant light source you will get its shadow also. The mandarin is casting a shadow as well. Plus Softy looks like he cleaned the surrounding area glass, both sides, making light reflection greater.

ZZROCOOL

BIG ROCK SMALL FISH
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I took this picture last night and its got me puzzled. I was trying to get a shot of the mandarin. When i uploaded the photos i noticed that the zebra goby was in the shot also. Heres the strange part. I can see the mandarin and its reflection on the right. So why is there only a reflection of the zebra goby?
pics_6_145.jpg

Simply the goby is out of the frame to the left and you only can see the reflection

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: