lindsay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all came across these today and thought ide put them up for you all to have a look at.

Pic14_S.jpg

Pic14_M.jpg

Pic20_S.jpg

Pic20_M.jpg

Pic19_S.jpg

Pic19_M.jpg

Pic18_S.jpg

Pic18_M.jpg

Pic17_S.jpg

Pic17_M.jpg

Pic12_S.jpg

Pic12_M.jpg

Pic11_S.jpg

Pic11_M.jpg

Pic10_S.jpg

Pic10_M.jpg

Pic0009_S.jpg

Pic0009_M.jpg

Pic0021_M.jpg

Pic0021_S.jpg

Social D

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice indeed everytime i see that first mushroom picture i regret not buying them :irked: :splitspin

I searched the net for ages and never found the name of it, The closet being called ''Bullseye'' Mushroom

Social D

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No they dont come around much for us hobbyists - As much as i am a fan of SPS these really do take some beating for colour and sheer brilliance.

The Red Ricordia is something else in the flesh isnt it, But the ?70 - $100 per one puts me off a little .. I might be brave one day and buy one tho!

lindsay

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeh Tim i think the top one is a Bullseye mushroom ,we have had them similar but not as good as the top one ,we had that mushroom rock here for six weeks and it was as good as the day it came in if not brighter.

jason@jasonsaquatics

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had them in and they were sold as soon as they came in but the buyer dropped out after a few weeks and we resold to a local guy .
They put color on after a few weeks after settling in in the system .We have had others same markings and color but not as stand out at you.
They do color up more after being rested for a few weeks .The pic was taken under 1x 10000k t5 tube and 1x blue actinic t5 tube .What you see in the pic is exactly what you saw in the tank

Jas

jason@jasonsaquatics

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never tryed it and I'm sure there are permits to get but all that can be sorted .The big issue is you may not see them again for ages as its all down to the suppliers and if you can get them again .

I will send some of the pics to our suppliers and see what they can come up with .

jas

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
that would be super and i'm pretty sure i won't be the only one who would be interested in those shrooms.
i officially declare first dips on those shrooms....lol:groupflip
Never tryed it and I'm sure there are permits to get but all that can be sorted .The big issue is you may not see them again for ages as its all down to the suppliers and if you can get them again .

I will send some of the pics to our suppliers and see what they can come up with .

jas

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: