Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I've had my male manderin for almost 2 years this coming November. When I purchased him I thought I had purchased a pair since one had the long spine, and the other didn't. Well after a month or so they both had the long spine, and sure enough shortly after I had 1 manderin. The survivor was all alone for just under 2 years until I came across this beautiful little maiden in our For Sale forum. My male has taken to her very well. They are almost always together. They are so beautiful, 1 is a red manderin and the other is a green manderin. I didn't even realize that they came in these colors.
Please excuse my pics, I do not have a great camera, and my photography skills are awful.:eek:

Attachments

• ManderinPair.jpg
    ManderinPair.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Manderins014.jpg
    Manderins014.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Manderins019.jpg
    Manderins019.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Manderins024.jpg
    Manderins024.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
they're one of the coolest fish in all of the saltwater world, imo :)

they look happy and fat, good job mima.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
im glad she has a friend now! btw, very nice blue sponge. i had one once, but it died after a month. how do you keep it alive? i hear they're difficult to care for.

I'm glad that my male has a friend too! Guess we made ourselfs, and our fish happy. "That's A Good Thing"

I've had the sponge (if it is a sponge - aren't sponges suppose to be soft?)lol a few months now, maybe even close to a year. I got it from AE, when they closed the store. I haven't done anything special. It is off to the right of the tank, it gets some light not a whole lot, and if it eats it eats what ever floats by it. The flow there is I would say moderate.;) Guess it, and I have been blessed.;)
Thanks Donald,

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: