• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jabol

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
Still work in progress...

elo1.jpg

lazibonez

Senior Newbie
Rating - 100%
379   0   0
Saw this setup in person. Its more than just aquariums, its awesome furnitures. He has LEDS fixtures/controller that does the lightning, cloudy day effect, I was blown away by it. Thanks for sharing Witold.

jabol

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
Thank you for your comments. I use Aqua Illumination LED and Profilux controller. The controller allows me to simulate rainy/cloudy days as well as thunderstorms. I will post a short video soon:)

As far as the game - it was Arsenal vs. West Ham; they played last week:)

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
Witold is really passionate about his tanks. He has everything the way he wants it. And of course, I was shown the lightning effect as well.

Custom King

Vendor
Rating - 99.4%
308   2   0
Elos Mini

Wiltold,

Great dual set ups. Wiltold was nice enough to demonstrate the effects of his LED's and the Profilux controller to me as well. All I could do and say was WOW :Yikes: with my mouth wide open :biggrin: His light and controller are unbelievable at simulating changing weather patterns in his tank. His tank set up is top notch like museum pieces and his corals are thriving. Good Luck on the tanls Witold and keep the photos coming!

:fish:

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
what channel do you get the European soccer on Witold? I'd like to start watching that as well.. and I'm from upstate ny, so I don't know the channels down here too well.

Also.. how about that 'thunderstorm' video.. sounds really neat.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: