DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
hey guys..this is Hercules the Harlequin shrimp. I think hes in better shape than me!! this dude is carrying that whole starfish up a big piece of LR. i got him from Ocean Gallery (thanks Brian!!) about 2 mos ago and hes eaten about 4 choco chips already !! is this normal? i thought its 1 per month !! anyway. just thought id share this pic. though it gets expensive buying food..the design and colors on these creatures are so beautiful that im willing to spend the extra money to keep him happy. i currently have him in my 10g external fuge, along with 1 baby clown, 2 domino damsels, chaeto, and grape caulerpa. enjoy !! sorry for the crappy pic. it was taken from my blackberry.

Attachments

• herc.jpeg
    herc.jpeg
    57.1 KB · Views: 599

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
once he devours the choco..i give him about a week..then i usually feel bad and get another choco...how long should i leave him without a star?? i know he eats the lil asterinas too

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I would feed mine about every two weeks, although I only had one for about 5 months...I have been told that they will search for food when they are hungry. You should be able to see him/her walking around the tank "searching" for food...at least that has been what Ive been told, and worked well with mine while I had one. Best of luck

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: