My collection

isakofyork001

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
you should see them in person, he has some of the sickest zoas and polys i've ever seen, and great stuff, i bought some stuff from him already and going back soon for more.

jr973

Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Dam Ben u were up here and didn't tell me I could have ordered a small frag pack lol my packs doing swell pall everything has already sprouted another baby or two and the pics are amazing

Ben251

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nice as usual... you never called me when you were in town! Shame on you!
lol thank you!

Sorry it was really last min trip up there and i wouldnt of been able to meet up since i was with family and they had other plans :( so i didnt really get to do my own thing anyways. Dont worry though im planning on stopping by sometime :)

How you been anyways?

Ben251

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Dam Ben u were up here and didn't tell me I could have ordered a small frag pack lol my packs doing swell pall everything has already sprouted another baby or two and the pics are amazing
Thanks! lol yeah it wasnt really planned trip up there for me but ill stop by again :)

Mattl22

Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Ben u have some great zoos their can u post the nannies with the pics and u got a full tank shot
I got 2 nightmare polyps the other day and the look pink the ones u have look red do they look different in person

Ben251

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi Matt,

Ill start getting the names for the new pics coming up :)

Full tank shot its not much but also coming up as well.

Featured Sponsors