House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
There seems to be one for every other type, why not acros?

My Milky Stylo!

House

Attachments

• ORA Stylo.jpg
    ORA Stylo.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 740
Last edited:

knockout

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
You did you manage to kill those off Twice?
yeah, first time I fragged it, it did not like it at all... fraged it was fine, left for work and when I came back that night half of it was gone, quickly frag what was left of it, managed to save a nice size frag for myself and gave the rest away just in case...

that frag grew to a larger colony than before, last month in an attempt to requascape my tank I set most of my sps on a breeder tank and forgot to put a heater in the tank next day water looked like milk, had some frags I had made for the store so I am back to a 2" frag again...

I am my worst enemy I know!!!! can't wait to be able to grow this guy back to its natural splendor!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Constantine, that Hawkins is awesome looking. How long have you had it? In my experience with this coral, it grows so slowly. My tips always stayed an insanely bright blue and the body stayed a slightly darker purpleish color but I could never see any measureable growth.

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Constantine, that Hawkins is awesome looking. How long have you had it? In my experience with this coral, it grows so slowly. My tips always stayed an insanely bright blue and the body stayed a slightly darker purpleish color but I could never see any measureable growth.

Its weird because its been one of my fastest growing SPS. Grew to that from a 1" frag that was barely encrusted on the frag plug in a year. I have comparison photos in my tank thread.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: