AlohaTropics
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm looking for SPS - setosa, Crayola plana, lokani, turaki and any other nicely colored frag. Do you have any of the above for next months sale?

Eric
    M
    hi i was wondering if you have pricing for PacSun LED lights? i would need it for a 90 gal tank currently with 765 watts of lighting. thanks in advance
    J
    Is it too late for the early launch pricing?

What model would I need for my 24 X 24 X 24 cube?

Thanks,

Justin
    Hi,

I sent you a PM inquiry about the Pacific Sun Prelaunch purchase.... impatiently waiting for your response!!!

Mitch
    Screen Name : GottaBNutz
    When will you be able to order Pacific Sun Modules? What would you suggest for a 30x30x24 cube. I am a member of Boston Reefers and was very disappointed to see I missed the GB. Thanks

Rob
    Hi Felix
    I understand from Rafal that my 120 units are ready for shipping. Is everything ok with the shipping to my address in Denmark? Any information on when I can expect them.
    Best Regards
    Leif Krarup
    G
    Hi,

I am really interested in the non-modular controlled LED arrays. I am looking at 2 90W for my 90G tank. Could you please let me know how much it would be

Thanks
    Gogol
    this is gonna sound funny but im new to this and i can not figure out how to post my tank for sale would you be able to help me
    Hi.It's me Ziggy just want to see how is your project going?and I want to let you know I can't wait to see sunbrite light system.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…