INNEED
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pnc bank locator - chase bank locations - td bank locations - usbank locations - wells fargo bank locations - wedding rings - brighton jewelry sale - USA258150072
    Would love to buy the Sunny D's from you. Let me know! thanks. As well as the Mohawks and Marleys if you have any!!
    Some guy on long island is asking about the aog. Do you want me to hold it for you until tuesday or sell it to this other guy, since you were kind enough to meet me in nyc i'll return the favor by coming to queens. Btw how does your fish like the mad coral food..i'm looking to buy some
    My cell is 917 902 6324. Call me when you get near. If I don't answer - My wife will be home - 917 612 0087 and I will be onway but I should be back well before 4:30.
    -Peter
    logging off for now. text me at 646-662-1345 if your interested in the 72g tank. its the same 4ft blueprint as the others so it may work better for you. my name is mike,ttyl
    C
    Hey I've been trying to contact you I've been in bklyn since 5 and I left u my number I logged on aim and u never was on let me know if u still interested
    C
    Hey I've been trying to contact you I've been in bklyn since 5 and I left u my number I logged on aim and u never was on let me know if u still want interested
    C
    hey let me know if we meeting up tomorrow like at 5-5:30
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…