DEL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey del, how are you going to morristown. I am in the city Would pay you for your gas if you picked up some of my corals. I live in manhattan and can take the path to jersey city.
    Free coupons and discounts from 5000 stores with Valterantunes.info
    coupons de saint pierre
    auto body parts
    coffee tables and end tables
    cosmetics that do not test on animals
    food52
    h?tels vieux port marseille
    N
    Free coupons and discounts from 5000 stores with Valterantunes.info coupon codes for edible arrangements baby sitting car rentals in brooklyn crafts on pinterest food channel pizza hut coupons 50% off
    i cant tell you all the coralsss i have lol cause i dont really know all the namess but i have leathers, torches, and mushrooms, anomone the calcium level is good

alk ???? (awww man i am the worsT ) sry am new at this!
    hey i just started my first saltwater tank, i have two live rocks an a bunch of base rock,im looking for cheeto where can i get it in jc?
    Hi I can paypal you a deposit. How about $250, and I will pick it up tomorrow during hte day or at night. Let me know what time works for you. I am located in Long Island City.

my email is [email protected] or to finalize asap my cell is 718-839-3910
    It's brown with whiteish dots it's more than 6 inch .I have pic in the camera if you come to journal sq i can show you the pic . I can't post the damn thing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…