Zuska
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, The corals I got from you, are doing AWESOME in my tank! I'm seeing so much growth already. Thanks again for the frags bro.
    OK.I was looking at that skimmer to but one of the guys in our club said he had one and told me it worked great at skimming, however, this design creates a huge mess in the sump. The return is placed above the water line and sprays out in a high energy disc pattern, not such a great idea makes a mess in sump
    what pt of bklyn you from?? looking for someone who sells fish and stuff will be setting up a 75g within the month or so. thanks richie
    Yo what did you do to this gun ?? I need a new regulator as well the bolts where push in max and semi stripped this mini needed more work than you and I knew!!
    Hey I'd love to pick up one or maybe the 2 purple hornet zoas. (I live in manhattan) is there any chance you could meet me halfway at somewhere like borough hall?
    whats up mike its Todd im getting a hawaii shipment this wendsday and corals all aussie real nice stuff come by
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…