petraio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I forgot I have a radiant wrasse amazing and healthy eats flakes pellets brine shrimps these go for meat 100 in store 40 and it’s yours
    Text mw
    Is the best way 201-289-1553 of you come with a bucket and cash We will definitely make
    A
    Deal
    So guys I have been doing a long time it’s all healthy stock some of it is spike for I will all the rocks for 100 including what on them
    I am not going to put restrictions if some one comes with 600 dollars can talk it all rocks fish and what ever Yuma and mushrooms are there I am know always to have lots of sps have all to my brothers so need to clean up just every single fish in store are 120 dolara
    Or more
    hey whats going on, frostbite clowns still available? i can grab them on tuesday if they are
    let me know, can text if easier 201.704.8359

i work in Ridgefield Park - but will be away for weekend
    petraio
    petraio
    Spoken for sorry
    thirty6
    thirty6
    Cool- falls through let me know
    tank up for grabs, stand??
    sorry it's sold
    petraio
    petraio
    Good morning guys lots of live rocks with Loard of mushrooms on them from flees to green take everything in once with the fish tank and stand which will need replacement just because it’s scratched from my cats but solid wood I will do everything for 200 dollars I would also sell soon Ati t5 powermodule not sunpower which is a cheaper version I will take 250 insane price for it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…