The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
:spin:

hope everyone is doing great sorry i took so long to post but boy do i have some beautifulllllllll specimen lined up
sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
green mandarins $7.99
spotfin anthias $14.99
pink anthias $9.99
kole tangs $14.99
and much more that are in store prices only! and all i can say is wow!

for you high end guys i have a 1 of a kind aberrant clownfish first of its kind one and only in the united states!!!!!!!!

beautiful baby 3" cross hatch males at full color eating from my hand!!!

we are loaded wall to wall with frags

blue dot jawfish
mustard tangs
hybrid achilles
list goes on and on

super in store fish sale!starts now ends Saturday

eye candy pictures

thank you for reading please call store for fastest response 347-851-4600

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,374
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,397
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,387
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,470
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,393
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,382
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,380
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,373
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,387
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,392
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1,371
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,376
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,394
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,382
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,375
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,370
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,391
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,380
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,377
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,395
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,373
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,390
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,365
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,365
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 1,374
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,370
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,366
  • 29.jpg
    29.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,369
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,363
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,378
  • 32.jpg
    32.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 1,410

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
was just there... filled to the hilt with frags, colonies, fish wall to wall. Keeps getting better and better.

hold my bubble for me KC, lol.

When you get a chance I forgot to ask about that meat coral when I was in the store. so price please. TY

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Finally took the time to head down to the Bronx. After knowing the ins-and-outs of the business for the past 10 years, I have to say this is by far the best reef shop I have seen in years - maybe 10 years.

Lately, I have been visiting reef shops in the region and enter with a pocket full of money hoping to get excited about getting my tank back on track. At these past store visits, I leave with one, maybe 2 items and I usually don't spend more than $100 and am usually disappointed at the prices, the limit on the selection and the overall health of the animals as well as the look of the store.

ENTER THE REEF SHOPPE:

WOW - Finally, I can be excited again about a retail store making enough money to be honest without ripping the customer to shreds letting them leave with spending a few dollars.

I walked out with a canary blenny, a cleaner wrasse, a mandarin goby, a Salon Fairy wrasse, a frag of electric green frogspawn, a red lobo frag and 20 large Tongan nassarius snails and a dozen algae grazer snails.

If you haven't taken the time to visit this shoppe, you should take some time to do so. If you want to spend $25, you can walk out with a frag or two. If you want to spend a few hundred, you better bring a box for all your loot. Fish prices are spot on and frag choices range far and wide enough for you to decide to spend a little or to keep going :)

KC, thanks for helping me out today and packing up all my stuff. I forgot to get one or two things I wanted when I was there and will definitely be back in a week or so for some additional corals and fish.

A must visit!!

House

jjbbambam

Rating - 81.8%
9   2   0
i agree 100 percent its great place and all the staff is awsome i usually go every sunday to hang with the guys and see whats going in my tank next honestly the best reef shop hands down keep up all the hard work guys

jjbbambam

Rating - 81.8%
9   2   0
now i just need to get my hands on my blotchyies and i am good to go and the guys keep telling me no to put a emperor angel in my reef tank as much as i drewl over the ones he gets they refuse to wrap it up for me until i do a fish only tank
lol

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
Finally took the time to head down to the Bronx. After knowing the ins-and-outs of the business for the past 10 years, I have to say this is by far the best reef shop I have seen in years - maybe 10 years.

Lately, I have been visiting reef shops in the region and enter with a pocket full of money hoping to get excited about getting my tank back on track. At these past store visits, I leave with one, maybe 2 items and I usually don't spend more than $100 and am usually disappointed at the prices, the limit on the selection and the overall health of the animals as well as the look of the store.

ENTER THE REEF SHOPPE:

WOW - Finally, I can be excited again about a retail store making enough money to be honest without ripping the customer to shreds letting them leave with spending a few dollars.

I walked out with a canary blenny, a cleaner wrasse, a mandarin goby, a Salon Fairy wrasse, a frag of electric green frogspawn, a red lobo frag and 20 large Tongan nassarius snails and a dozen algae grazer snails.

If you haven't taken the time to visit this shoppe, you should take some time to do so. If you want to spend $25, you can walk out with a frag or two. If you want to spend a few hundred, you better bring a box for all your loot. Fish prices are spot on and frag choices range far and wide enough for you to decide to spend a little or to keep going :)

KC, thanks for helping me out today and packing up all my stuff. I forgot to get one or two things I wanted when I was there and will definitely be back in a week or so for some additional corals and fish.

A must visit!!

House

House... didn't I tell you about them? Anthony and the guys are just fenomenal. Truely a jem of a store. One of the all time best LFS I've been to in 17 years not only is the vibe at the store there but also the people there will help you get whatever you need. Glad you went.

Thanks Anthony, KC Edwin, and of course Ivan !!!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: