The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
so all this snow has had all the guys at trs stuck inside the shoppe so what can we do to keep from going crazy hmmmmm lets order 6 boxes of aussie acros!

yes thats right six boxes of aussie acros and what good is an aussie shipment with out getting some of aussies premiere fish such as labouti wrasses and lineatus wrasses

supermales and males in all shapes and sizes

over 100 $10 acro frags to pick from over 100 $20 acro frags to pick from we have revamped out entire sps system come check it out

we have plenty of coral in stock well actually way to much

over 20 different ultra acan frags with insane colors

FRESH SHIPMENT OF REEF NUTRITION IN STOCK AND PODS!!!!!

LRS IS ON SALE ALL WEEKEND $17.99 FOR LARGE $9.99 FOR SMALLER (REEF FRENZY+FISH FRENZY)

LABOUTI AND LINEATUS WRASSES LOWEST PRICES NOT ON THE FORUMS NOT IN NEW YORK BUT IN THE TRISTATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC02028.jpg
    DSC02028.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 572
  • DSC01998.jpg
    DSC01998.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 567
  • DSC01983.jpg
    DSC01983.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 572
  • DSC01966.jpg
    DSC01966.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 650
  • wrasse.jpg
    wrasse.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 572
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to _have_ to come find your shop! Tried it once, but my entry-level GPS had me driving around a couple of blocks in the Bronx, seeing nothing I recognized and no sign of a Reef Shoppe. :(

Been meaning to look you folks up again anyway, and a sale on C. laboutei might be just the excuse I need . . .

~Bruce

Reef Trends

www.reeftrends.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I am going to _have_ to come find your shop! Tried it once, but my entry-level GPS had me driving around a couple of blocks in the Bronx, seeing nothing I recognized and no sign of a Reef Shoppe. :(

Been meaning to look you folks up again anyway, and a sale on C. laboutei might be just the excuse I need . . .

~Bruce

Its right across the street from the Rite Aid and below the restaurant. If it is at night you can't mistake the blue glow but during the day just know you are in the right spot if you see those two landmarks and there is a ramp leading to a strip of stores below the restaurant. See the picture in the header of the thread.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: