Tranquil201

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I had this colony for a while and they just stay closed some open others do not. I have complete seperate colony of all green and they are perfect open everyday without problem... Any suggestions here is a photo also. I have moved the colony around the tank trying different spots more light less light nothing seems to make them open fully. My other colony the all green which is sitting at the bottom of the tank not in this photo is open fully and growing without any issues. My tank is 24'' deep. I use Tek Light T5 8 bulb system all ATI bulbs.

Attachments

• Coral.jpg
    Coral.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

howze01

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
How long do you try them in each spot? I had some Tubbs Blue zoos that I moved into a cave since they wouldn't open. It took them almost 3 weeks to open once I put them in there.

Oh, and the closed ones look like Eagle Eye zoos from what I can see.

Tranquil201

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have been leaving them for a week in each spot. I am guessing maybe they like low light then. I will try moving them into a cave also and see what happens.

How long do you try them in each spot? I had some Tubbs Blue zoos that I moved into a cave since they wouldn't open. It took them almost 3 weeks to open once I put them in there.

Oh, and the closed ones look like Eagle Eye zoos from what I can see.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: