INNEED

BROOKLYN
Rating - 95.9%
93   4   0
WANTED TO ASK IF THERE IS A DIFFRENCE BETWEEN THE BUBBLE MAGUS NAC6A AND THE BUBBLE MAGUS NAC6. I KNOW NAC6A IS THE EUROPE VERSION AND HAS THE BOTTOM NECK BIGGER AND ABLE TO COLLECT MORE SKIMMATE...IS THERE ANY ANOTHER DIFFRENCE...I ASK B.C I AM INTERSTED IN GETTING ONE FOR MY 57 RIMLESS...I SEE VENDORS ON HERE SELLING THE NAC6 FOR $200 BUT FOUND THIS WEBSITE SELLING THE NAC6A FOR $130 and it seems like a better bargin collects more skimmate ect... any skimmer heads out there plz chip in.....

another question from ur exp. which would u choose
*bubble nac
*swc
*asm
i am still undecided....

Last edited:

LatinP

Look at my bare bottom!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reef Octopus XS-160
Bubble Magus Nac-7
SWC Xtreme Cone 160
Vertex IN-100 (I'd say the Vertex 180 but it might be too big for your setup)

Pick one they'll all do extremely well and you won't be disappointed by anything on this list. Everyone will give you their personal opinion based on nothing but their expierence with one (usually their own) skimmer, but to be honest any of these will do extremely well in a 75g/30g setup no need to go crazy just pick whichever you like best or can get a deal on all are good skimmers.

Nac6 has a skinnier neck the Nac6a would be a better skimmer imho, if you can swing it look at the nac7 which is a cone and does even better.

Last edited:

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Reef Octopus XS-160
Bubble Magus Nac-7
SWC Xtreme Cone 160
Vertex IN-100 (I'd say the Vertex 180 but it might be too big for your setup)

Pick one they'll all do extremely well and you won't be disappointed by anything on this list. Everyone will give you their personal opinion based on nothing but their expierence with one (usually their own) skimmer, but to be honest any of these will do extremely well in a 75g/30g setup no need to go crazy just pick whichever you like best or can get a deal on all are good skimmers.

Nac6a has a skinnier neck the Nac6 would be a better skimmer imho, if you can swing it look at the nac7 which is a cone and does even better.

+1 looking for a new skimmer and these are on the top of my list.
I also have a LFS that stocks them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: