adamizy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have a 20G long and I do not dose. I have mainly LPS but s few SPS. I've heard that there a few salts that can provide all the essientals that I would need. Let me know which salt brand u think i should buy or if I should just buy the dosing bottles...thankss

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
if you don't dose... then pretty much any salt mix will be good enough. They are roughly all the same... some might have a little of this... a lot more of that... but they all are beneficial. The key is lighting, feeding and WATER CHANGES!!!! So pick a brand and enjoy.

I've been using Oceanic for the past 1.5yrs and I am getting better growth and tank looks better than when I used Instant Ocean.

adamizy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
if you don't dose... then pretty much any salt mix will be good enough. They are roughly all the same... some might have a little of this... a lot more of that... but they all are beneficial. The key is lighting, feeding and WATER CHANGES!!!! So pick a brand and enjoy.

I've been using Oceanic for the past 1.5yrs and I am getting better growth and tank looks better than when I used Instant Ocean.

Yeah I've been using instant ocean

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
i recently used instand ocean, but used to use tropic marin. I couldnt really tell a difference between the two. when i used TM it was a fish only set up, the more recent one was a reef setup. the upkeep is more important imo

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: