Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx,
I wanted something compact. So I just ordered a liquagen portable 4 stage.
But I think I?ll need converter to attached it to my bathroom faucet.
I?ll see when I get it.
Thank you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tested tap and tank water using just purchased HM TDS EZ meter.
Tap (cold) was 76 TDS, Tank water reading was 3 blinking dashes followed by a 1.
I wonder if temp can effect reading.
Thx.

stan450z

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I get 25 to 0 but my sediment filter looks disgusting after producing just about 50 gallons of RODI

Attachments

• 66C8F503-E271-49BE-81F7-5DB64B6A82AF.jpeg
    66C8F503-E271-49BE-81F7-5DB64B6A82AF.jpeg
    408.2 KB · Views: 77

roditan

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just tested NYC water coming out of our pipes (Bklyn to be specific) with a Digital TDS Meter and the reading I got was 21 PPM
After I Purified it I got a clean reading of 1 PPM
Anyone else getting similar , worse or better before and after?
Each borough has different filter
Just tested NYC water coming out of our pipes (Bklyn to be specific) with a Digital TDS Meter and the reading I got was 21 PPM
Supposed to be Brooklyn has the best water quality and thus has the best bagel in town.

NYC neighborhood has different TDS reading depending where the water treatment plants it pass thru. Nevertheless our water quality is similar to that of CO where we have natural spring source.
Glen Oaks area, Queens TDS reading 42 ppm, DI reads 3, with Alkali, 12.
No question about it, Brooklyn has the best water taste, also suitable for bagel( read https://qz.com/263351/the-secret-of-new-york-citys-mythic-bagel-baking-water/)
NYC neighborhood water TDS reading depend on where the water treatment facilities are located . NYC water quality is comparable to Denver, CO are we have both mountain feed water source ( Catskills area).
Glen Oaks area (11001-05) TDS reads 42ppm , RO DI 3ppm, with Alkali mineral 12 ppm.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: