RARECLOWNSNJ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Liveaquaria

I have bought fish and anemones from Diversden not live aquaria.

Divers Den is a alot different then liveaquaria.

All fish have done well, anemones not so much out of 3 i have bought one lived.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I have never personally ordered from them a lot of their stuff is pretty expensive and the shipping is too but I know people who have ordered and they were happy. I like to buy local so I can actually see what I'm getting it also has a better survival rate. I wrote on a post about this recently. I ordered corals from ebay and not only did they look different but some did not make it and it was a pain to work out a refund. One time I ordered from a guy and the idiot didn't open the heat pack he sent brand new in the package lol. Your best bet is always check reviews before you buy from anyone.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
DD and LA are amazing! They refund anything instantly, no questions asked. There prices are high, but they refund very quickly.

DD is much better as the animals are taken much better care of.

However, i am also 0 for 1 with an rbta from them.

Last edited:

cybermeez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Very well packed and professional! Their Divers Den items are usually more sensitive to water quality issues than Live Aquaria's regular corals and critters - particularly the corals in my experience. Pretty stuff tho!

sunny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I think so far folks have responded for buying fish from DD or LR. I too have done that and have had no complains. However, I think the question is about buying corals from LR or DD. I have done that as well and was disappointed. The SPS colonies listed in DD are no where near the same coloration that is in the pic. The pics are done professionally and they do not look like that at all.

If you are buying fish, go for it. If you are planning corals - that could be a hit or miss.

My $00.2 :)

Good luck
Sunny

rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I rather buy from them then on ebay! at least with them if it comes doa u can get a refund or replacement no hassles. I myself prefer local only cus shipping rates is expensive for overnight but if i HAD to order from DD then i would. never on ebay tho

Gwiz3005

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have had great experiences with them. Any issues are taken care of right away. Depending on how good your FedEx guy is I would opt for the priority shipping.

They offer a better guarantee than any local store around the area. With such sensitive items its a good insurance policy.

Saltwaterfish.com is not a bad site either.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: