Nychris351

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
i have heard their tanks are a hit and miss as far as quality goes..but i am thinking of ordering one of their rimless frag tanks.. i guess worst case i just add some more silicone to it since its so shallow..has anyone ordered one of these frag tanks from them

Attachments

• coralrimless48x48-with-over.jpg
    coralrimless48x48-with-over.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 385

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
I've heard the standard ones they list on their site are usually your best bet. Once you start customizing, like where the holes are, measurements of overflow box, etc, it can start becoming off on your specifications.
Other then that, I don't hear them really failing, they're usually well built, just with a sloppy silicone job

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
Just build your own for about $40, most glass shops will even drill it for you for about $5.

$40?
We talking about aga/glass cages quality? Or high polished edges like elos for example?
For 36x36x10 rimless tank you need 3/8" thick glass. You can use 1/4" but it has to be euro braced.
Great quality, high polished edges 3/8" thick glass cost about $10-15 per square foot (depend the shop).
If you know place where I can get glass for $40 please lmk I'm very interested.

Thanks
mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: