molodets

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hello Everyone!
I can't find an answer to my question.
I have Diamond Goby in my 75 gal.

I Constantly have sand stormes in my tank...
If I get goby out then sand will be dirty.

Do you have any advice on what I can do?

Thanks!

andylee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You asked about this a couple of weeks ago, before you got the fish, right? See, I told you! ;)Had the same experience. Water didn't clear until the fish jumped out of the tank one night. You won't be able to get him out unless you have no rock in there anyway.

CoralMeister

The Flying Reefer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
LOL the diamond head goby.....probably the worst thing I had in my tank EVER.....It would just literally take a mouthful of sand, swim to the top and just drop it all over the place. I got lucky and managed to catch it, but you definetly wanna get it out of there. It will only cause a huge mess. Narcissus snails are the best for sand.

molodets

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
LOL the diamond head goby.....probably the worst thing I had in my tank EVER.....It would just literally take a mouthful of sand, swim to the top and just drop it all over the place. I got lucky and managed to catch it, but you definetly wanna get it out of there. It will only cause a huge mess. Narcissus snails are the best for sand.
you mean nassarius snails?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: