JarviZ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have an open space in the backright corner of my biocube 14, right by the intake/overflow. There's about 3-4" by 4" of space to work with between the glass , backwall, and rock. and I have about 8" till the water level from the rock I'll be placing the coral on.

Is there anything (LPS/SPS) that grows more vertically then horizontally and it if it touches the rock/glass it wouldn't be a big deal? I already have a duncan frogspan, and hammer so I wanna stay from those.

JarviZ

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey stoopz I checked out gorgonians after you mentioned them and I'm leaning towards them. I have a tall narrow space so I think a gorgonian type coral would look better. I still might get some GSP's tho but for a different spot.

How much do they ususally go for? Any store recommendations that sells frags of gorgs??

stooops718

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Kissena Aquariums has some really nice gorgs. I actually got my purple ribbon gorg from Fishtown USA and my branching gorg frag from kidninja. I think he still has some frags left over. Check out the most recent pics I put up.

stooops718

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
yea i saw your stupid tank lol, that's what's making me want one :D

i also noticed your xenias back there- how do you like them? do they pulse?

Those actually Anthelia. The blue ones near the Birdsnest are Xenia but they don't pulse. I actually have some Pink Pulsing Xenia I added recently. Uploading the pics now. They are really cool to watch. If you get some put them in a lower light area and you shouldn't have a problem with it growing out like a weed.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: