mbgrubb15

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
my BTA always stretches itself really far. It's tentacles never get bubbly. Always long and stretching to the hard flow of a powerhead.

Below is a pic. Is this normal?

Attachments

• photo-15.jpg
    photo-15.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 153

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Yep. It obviously likes where it's planted but stretches out to get the light and flow that it likes. If it is not happy it will move to where it is. The main things are that the color looks great, it's foot is firmly planted and it can get what it wants where it is. If you look at pics of everyone's nems some stay bubbled, some don't.

Looks nice and healthy to me.

dherrera83

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
looks funny but its healthy. Nothing to worry about just make sure its not too close to the Koralia other wise it could get hurt. Other than that just let it be.

You dont need to feed it, it will pick up food when your feeding yout tank. Otherwise it will grow faster you will need to get ride of it.

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
I have had a GBTA for about two years and mine currently reaches out exactly like yours. It used to bubble tip about 50% of the time and has not moved in two years. Yours is not abnormal in my experience.

I have two clowns hosting mine and the only change in tentacle appearance was when i changed from T5s to LEDs. The tentacles extended dramatically and never bubbled again. Now it looks just like a LTA.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: