nellynel21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
:scratchch WHATS THE TRUE STORY ABOUT THE ECOTECH RADION?
I'M HEARING THAT PEOPLE ARE RETURNING THEM!!!
They have found out that the growth of there corals where better when they had the t5 AND THEY FEEL THAT LED IS ONLY FOR THE LOOK AND SAFE ENERGY ON THER LIGHT BILLS..
has anybody herd any other story?
im doing million of search because im trying to buy this LED for my 250g marineland that im building for a reef...

ANY ADVICE :type:

nellynel21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I highly doubt that people are returning them for the reasons you stated. Where did you read/hear such information?

i went to manhattan aquarium, house of fins, fishtown usa, and ask them about the ecotech radion, and thats what employes told me..
im really not shore if its true because they all had the AI, i think they wanted for me to go with the AI and make $$ out of me...

rebelson

Shatter your reality
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Both AI Sol and the Ecotech Radion are top notch lighting systems. I have a pair of AI Sol Blue's and I'm extremely satisfied. I would do some more research on both before deciding if you want to go the LED route.

powderblue

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the time people notice there corals are losing color or growth not as fast as they want, they mostly can't return them any more. It will take weeks to find out!!! So it's not true, and I am keeping mines.

howze01

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
i went to manhattan aquarium, house of fins, fishtown usa, and ask them about the ecotech radion, and thats what employes told me..
im really not shore if its true because they all had the AI, i think they wanted for me to go with the AI and make $$ out of me...

What? You do know that you can almost buy 2 AIs for the price of a Radion right?

Radion or AI, either way you wouldn't be disappointed.

nellynel21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
new reefer only 8 posts maybe its jerl lol

WITH NO OFFENCE
hear we go with the smart jerks from MANHATTEN REEF
:hb2:YOU ARE A MEMBER SINCE JUL 2007
AND IM A member since oct 2007

DIFERENT OF 3 MONTH DAMM
dammm LOL how many post and years i should have to be a decade members!!!???

i look FOR IDEAS AND WHAT OTHER MEMBERS POST AND READ THERE POST!! i dont need to reply or post every day !!

AND

thanks guys for all the info

IM GOING WITH 3 ECOTECH

Jay6363

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
radion owner

I have a radion over my tank, it however is a 29 gal biocube. I have experience nothing negative, my tank is SPS heavy and my colors are much more improved and intense. Growth rate has significantly improved, it has wonderful functionality. I am a 100% happy I got it and will not be returning it. I have had it for 5-6 months and converted from a 14K pheonix 150 watt MH.

as stated above I feel the AI Sol and the Radion are both solid Fixtures. Hope you find a system you like.

nellynel21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
IM JUST SAYING WHAT THIS 3 MAYOR STORE TOLD ME
DID I BELEAVE THEM MAYBE,, MAYBE NOT
AT THE MOMENT I WAS LOOKING FOR ECOTECH....I SEEN AI's WORKING I JUST WANTED TO SEE THE ECOTECH WORKING AT THIS LFS AND THEY DINT HAD ECOTECH THEY ONLY HAD AI's ON THERE CURRENT SYSTEM...

IF YOU A BUSINESS PERSON WITH A STORE AND YOU DONT HAVE THE PRODUCT THE CUSTUMER LOOKING FOR, THEY WILL SHOW YOU ANOTHER PRODUCT AND TELL YOU THIS ARE BETTER

Jay6363

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IM JUST SAYING WHAT THIS 3 MAYOR STORE TOLD ME
DID I BELEAVE THEM MAYBE,, MAYBE NOT
AT THE MOMENT I WAS LOOKING FOR ECOTECH....I SEEN AI's WORKING I JUST WANTED TO SEE THE ECOTECH WORKING AT THIS LFS AND THEY DINT HAD ECOTECH THEY ONLY HAD AI's ON THERE CURRENT SYSTEM...

IF YOU A BUSINESS PERSON WITH A STORE AND YOU DONT HAVE THE PRODUCT THE CUSTUMER LOOKING FOR, THEY WILL SHOW YOU ANOTHER PRODUCT AND TELL YOU THIS ARE BETTER

Dude, if your replying to my post I was just trying to give a review based on my experience, as you asked in your original post. I love mine thats all I was saying.........good luck, if you indeed ordered three radions I think you will love them!:eek:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: