JP1269

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am new to this hobby and live in NYC. I am thinking of purchasing the Red Sea Max 130d system. Can I get some guidance on this as it seems to be a good system. It would like input from ppl who have it in NYC and currently use it. Also where would you suggest I purchase this and who has a good maintenance plan that is reasonable.

Thanks for the help/guidance in advance

Jon
NYC

kementer

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   3   0
I to am new and wanted to get a Red sea max 130d . Love how everything is included and great quality as well. I end up getting a used Red sea max 250 but after getting all the part replaced i end up spending same amount for a new tank.
I find out that Rich at Aquarium Village on old country road got great prices for new tanks . The cheapest i found and he can deliver and set it up for yea . PLus he can hook you up with great prices on Live rock,fish, coral a great guy and the people are so helpful there not like some other Local fish stores.
Think his number is 516 333 0682. Other then that online will be good too as well.
But then you got to worry about any cracks, missing parts etc.
Your getting a great tank and ask question if you need any help here people are wondeful here .
Good luck

kementer

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   3   0
I check on the starter kits and i even called them up . They discountinued it on all there tanks. Even the distributers maybe still advertise on some sites but when i called them up they no longer come with the pakage deal . That like over 150-200 bucks of free stuff.
So you still have to get salt,sand,hydrometer ,test kits etc . Try to be patience cause i know how you feel you want the tank now so you can start hooking it up lol.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: