jbeanz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi guys im going to be purchasing a reef ready 125g aqueon tank along with the aqueon cabinet stand, I wanted to know if anyone can help out and tell me what am i looking at as far maximum height for an in sump skimmer that would be housed in the cabinet?

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Can the seller tell you how much height you have under there?
You might get more responses if folks know that figure :)

You will need to have enough room to be able to lift the skimmer cup up and off the skimmer...and you also want to have enough wiggle room to be able to remove the entire skimmer in the event you need/want to change to a different skimmer.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I can now say I love my new Eshopps PSK-200 GEN II skimmer.;) Great skimmer for the money..... Easy to put together therefor easy to pull apart for maintenance, easy to dial in, with small foot print. I have no complaints about mine. I've had it in the sump for 4 days, and after a couple of overflows due to my RK2's malfunctions it is now working just great.: I got a 1/4" dark skimmate over night, and I run it on the dry side.;)
There is a "Eshopps Skimmer Club" on RC. I would check that, and other reviews on the net.
Don't sell this skimmer short just cause it doesn't cost hundreds, or thousands of dollars.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: