dannyny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 80%
12   3   0
Hey guys I have a Duncan and the stalk of it has been pealing off. Is there something wrong with it? I have attached a pic. It was once green now it's a grey color. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1345681390.032303.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1345681390.032303.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 896

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
I just looked at mine. It started as 1 head and exploded into about 7. If you see the base does not have the green shell on it. Mine are doing absolutely fine.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345733980049.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345733980049.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 783

bizarrecorals

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
frag glue destroyed the base and irritated above, when you get more heads later on, it'll be green elsewhere.

nothing to be worry about, as long you keep your water perm good. Tough coral .

dannyny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 80%
12   3   0
Thanks for all the replies guys. I haven't been getting the notifications for some reason. I do target feed them with mysis shrimp once a week. I notice my hermit crabs are around there a lot can they be eating the shell?

zeroblake07

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the replies guys. I haven't been getting the notifications for some reason. I do target feed them with mysis shrimp once a week. I notice my hermit crabs are around there a lot can they be eating the shell?

Hey Danny!! I don't think than your hermit crabs could eat your coral shells , i have a couple of hermits , they like to walk around my aquarium even on top of my corals but they don't hurt them!! Perhaps they could stress them because they stay a little time on them looking for food!! But not more than that may be something else is hurting your beautiful Duncan's try to keep an eye to everything to got in your aquarium to see something suspect than could hurt your corals!! But to my opinion your hermit crabs ate not the guilty guys !! Hehehe!! Have a great day !! Gook luck

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: