Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
48   4   0
Hey Gus I was going n vacation so I taught less do a water change. The salinity was low so I took a cup added a lot if salt and tossed into the mp 10. My corals are diwkmgm, help, need advice. My pagoda cups skin is ripping off . The hammer is melting in spots! I am going on vacation do need advice ASAP! Thank u!!!

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I see people through salt in sumps which i think is a bad idea but not directly in the display tank. Oh no..I would just wait it out for now .

Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 92.3%
48   4   0
right in the tank. the pagoda cup 75 percent skin is peeling off. only like 2 inches of it are fine guess no salt hit. Some polyps are releasing an enxyme but others are fine. Do you think it will make it?

basiab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
Even if you had mixed the salt the correct way before placing it in the tank you would have done damage because you can't just change things quickly (but not as bad as what you did). That goes for salt, temperature and lighting.
So do yourself a favor and read before you act.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Even if you had mixed the salt the correct way before placing it in the tank you would have done damage because you can't just change things quickly (but not as bad as what you did). That goes for salt, temperature and lighting.
So do yourself a favor and read before you act.

Okay he made a mistake...but was it necessary to say to him "so do yourself a favor and read before you act" FYI he is young boy.There are ways to say things back to someone.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: