thetman36

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have a new 210 gal reef tank no corals yet. my total water volume is now 300 gal with sump and separate refugium. system has been up and running for 12 weeks. Cycle is done and fish are in. I have a Ghl controller with all the options. (cooling fans, ato with optical level censor, dosing pump etc.) I am looking for someone who knows how to set this up properly. Oh, did i mention how excited I am now that fish are in?

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
What questions do you have about the Profilux? The Profilux has a pretty steep learning curve, but it is a solid workhorse once it is setup. I have the IIex+, older controller w/o the bells and whistles of newer controllers, but it has been set 'n forget since day 1.

thetman36

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yes i talked to yorgos he sold me the unit and my pacific sun tritons. I asked him if he would be willing to come to ny from ma and do an install he has not gottrn back to me on that yet. But i am probably looking at over$1 k to do it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: