Vibemyreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a health Duncan frag happy living at the bottom of my aquarium until a lose button polyp found its way next to him and was resting on the backside where I couldn't see it. I noticed the duncan closing and shilling up as if I touched it and I found the polyp ... Now it's in a small green ball n I think it's dead. I'm assuming the button killed it, my question is.. Is it dead?! If it is should I remove it immediately ? Idk what to do here

Vibemyreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It actually opened up since it happened but it's lookin beat up posted a picture here

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1349145613.968236.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1349145613.968236.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 110

Vibemyreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't worry, Mine shrivel up time to time. And I started with one and now there are 6.

Great cant wait for that but how did the new heads start? There is a Eco-skeleton lookin like figure right next to it I was wondering if that how it starts ?
@cibo that's awesome I hand feed 2-3 mysis shrimp 2 times a week, and target feed with phydo-plankton once a week. How often did you feed yours?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: