xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I thought i would share this with the MR family about ways you can stack your rocks for those that did and didnt know about this idea of combing epoxy and super gel. After seeing a video on youtube on how this guys was doing hes rock work. Im right now trying to do the same thing he did with the rocks with some rocks that I have cycling in a separate tank. So I decided to take to peices of rocks and tried to put them to together. But of course you always dont succes on how you want your rocks to stay together. So I took some epoxy that I had laying around with some ic gel and to use them at the same time on the 2 pieces of rocks. I right now do have both rocks glued together with the ic glue and epoxy and so far both rocks are attachatted to each other and holding. But these rocks are not in the tank right now I have left them out side to see how well its going to be dried up by tomorrow morning while both rocks are beeing attachetted. Reason theses rocks are out because there just a small project im doing with them right now but I will be placing them in the tank again. I will post a picture tomorrow morning with the rocks and attachatted together. I hope this helps any one you will be re doing there rock work or going to do there rock work. Here is the link to the video saw on youtube enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-k8qUCe4774&list=UUzt34kOPeYOCKxZKwWS1zWA&index=6&feature=plcp

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: