chefsreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i just had some real bad luck. my tank sprung a leak in the front silicone. water all over the place. i to make it worst i cant find the receipt .
that leves me with 3 things i can do.
1 - cut out old silicone and redo it my self.
2 - buy a new tank a 125 or 150 or maybe 180
3 - just give up on the hobby , but i love it so much.

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
sell it as a reptile tank. i wouldn't trust a repaired tank you really can't get the silicone inside the joint. for a few hundred bucks is it worth hundreds in damage. besides perfect opportunity to go bigger if your equipment can handle it.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
sell it as a reptile tank. i wouldn't trust a repaired tank you really can't get the silicone inside the joint. for a few hundred bucks is it worth hundreds in damage. besides perfect opportunity to go bigger if your equipment can handle it.
I agree, buy a new one or look for a used one and do a leak test first.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Chefsreef don't throw in the towel this hobby can have some serious up and down and I know right ur at a low but stick in there bro as far as that sealing the tank that don't always work and plus if u already having trouble with this tank I think ur better if with a new one not necessary new but a different one than the one u currently having issue with I local to u bc also lmk if u need anything to help u out a little and gl with what ever direction u go

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: