liverock

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
finally mde it ome after working 14 hrour days for nyc sanitation to find anything i left in tank dead.( place a lot of coral in friend an familys houses and they are wose off than me) . i guess i'll just scub everything, do water changes and start over.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Very sorry about your tank!;(

Thank you for the 14hr days to help with the disposal of many of our life's possessions!!!
Without you guys our neighborhoods would be so much more depressive!!!!! Just one of my (insignificant items to others)was my collection of over 40yrs. of Christmas ornaments! Looking at all those bins sitting by the curb along with everything else was horrible.
So, THANK YOU

liverock

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Very sorry about your tank!;(

Thank you for the 14hr days to help with the disposal of many of our life's possessions!!!
Without you guys our neighborhoods would be so much more depressive!!!!! Just one of my (insignificant items to others)was my collection of over 40yrs. of Christmas ornaments! Looking at all those bins sitting by the curb along with everything else was horrible.
So, THANK YOU

Your welcome. Sorry for your loss. Believe me we all feel everyones pain as we dispose of everyones belongings

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: