chefsreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont know why but the Phosphate keep reading high. in the pass week i 3 50% water changes. i use ROWAphos in my reactor and i use Chemi Pure Elite in my fillter. my ro water reads .07 and my made salt water read .03. no sand bed. the tank is 29 . i use a Tom Rapids Pro Series Rp3 Plus Canister Filter. dont know how my Phosphate r .32 and .22. can it be my dry rock some of it is carb sea base rock. do i have to break it all down?? plz help.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You got to change the filters and do you have DI running with your RO. Zero should be your number. You are adding Phoshates to your new salt water mix. No more water changes and let reactor do its job. What's your live stock. How much food and how many times you feed. You don't need to break nothing down. Do you have algae growing in tank? GFO you must change once a month.

Last edited:

chefsreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok ty i glad to say i have very little red algae. 8 little fish no bigger then 3in. i will change my fillter and gfo.

You got to change the filters and do you have DI running with your RO. Zero should be your number. You are adding Phoshates to your new salt water mix. No more water changes and let reactor do its job. What's your live stock. How much food and how many times you feed. You don't need to break nothing down. Do you have algae growing in tank? GFO you must change once a month.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: