• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend has had a tank for about 6 years now. He had a 14 gallon tank and 2 months ago he upgraded to a 28 gallon tank. Since he had a new tank with more space he had to fill it with new corals. So for the past 2 months he's been dragging me around with him to all the local aquarium stores.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally I didn't care about fish or aquariums, but after running around for about a month I started to get the itch. So about two weeks ago I went to WalMart and bought a basic 10 Gallon Starter Kit Tank.
It came with a 10 Gallon rectangle Tank, a filter and a lid with lights.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here's what my tank looked like for the 1st few days
ST002_zpsd0e3cd22.jpg

ST004_zps38950704.jpg

Here it was once the water started to clear up a bit

012313-01_zps8fe76bb9.jpg

My friend let me have some aqua puddy & glue so I moved my rock around
012413_zps56ff8b5e.jpg

And yesterday I was finally able to buy some coral, so here's what my tank looks like now
012713-01LEDLights_zps46410776.jpg

What do you guys think?

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Welcome to the addiction , now hold that rubber band tight with your teeth and flick that needle and inject it directly into your veins .......... Feel the salt water warm and comfy pump through your veins , it's a wonderful rush and your a junkie from here on out welcome........to the biggest addiction you will ever know!

fishman1069

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome to the addiction , now hold that rubber band tight with your teeth and flick that needle and inject it directly into your veins .......... Feel the salt water warm and comfy pump through your veins , it's a wonderful rush and your a junkie from here on out welcome........to the biggest addiction you will ever know!

Damn bro, thats a lil graphic :eek: lol

DSNYshellback

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0

I lol'd cause its true

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: