Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
coral RX guys it works like a charm.! always worked for us. just a little more expensive but its worth it. Manhattan aquarium has it for $19.99 i think for the big bottle. speaking of that i need some more.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Dip Dip Dip

I spotted some nudi's on my Zoa's also. After some reading I did
1. Fresh RO dip
2. Coral RX dip
3. Dip of tank water. Worked great most of the Nudi's came off during the fresh RO dip.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I spotted some nudi's on my Zoa's also. After some reading I did
1. Fresh RO dip
2. Coral RX dip
3. Dip of tank water. Worked great most of the Nudi's came off during the fresh RO dip.

If you have zoa eating nudis you also have to check for eggs, the dip will NOT kill them.

SteveZ15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I couldnt find any eggs or i couldnt see them.I noticed the polyps were super closed like they were protecting themselves from something so I kept looking and saw that nudi slowly moving on them I put it in a plastic bin with tank water and took it off with tweezers and swished it around then put it back.Ill keep a eye on them.the other zoas I have are fine wide open.It sux that i seen this but it also is helping me learn and try to diagnose when something is not right.I just stare at the tank and see all these little things going on.I put a few drops of oyster feast when the lights went blue and instantly the lps feelers came out and was catching particals and eating it was like one of those nature shows.Now I can see ho people can get really into reef keeping,its awesome seeing that in the tank.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Eggs

Thanks I've been reading im in for a long battle:(
Is this what the eggs look like?

Attachments

• nudieggs.jpg
    nudieggs.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 122

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: