Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey friends, what's going on? I always lurked around but never really joined, tonight I finally decided to join your community, I want to start a build and I would really love some advice, I have a 29g with 3 clowns a pajama cardinal and a fire-fish so I would like to start a fowlr and maybe 1 or 2 soft corals..I would really like to get somthing in a 55g to 75g at most a 90? What would be easier on the budget and what would I need ex: chillers? GFO? Etc ? Thanks and awaiting your advice!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I wish I had room for a 90 but 75 I think will suit best as a room divider, 48.5 x 18" x 21....want to have my rocks on 1 side of the tank cascading down to to sand, and some loc-line bottom plumped for water flow with a 30g sump? I can picture it in my head but can't find similar setups on the net?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I agree with edd about avoiding a 55g at all costs. They are not user friendly tanks.
If you can pick up a used 75 or 90 (Rob&Gab have a great 90 available) you can save yourself some cash and be on the road to a wonderful start.

Oh, welcome to MR. Fantastic community that will help you all day and night.

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: