how much flow is good or to much

chefsreef

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 125 gallon tank i want 2 know what would be the best set of pumps 4 my flow. i am starting fish only but will one day be a mix reef with a good amount of sps.

1- 2 EcoTech Marine MP40 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver one on each side.

2- 1 EcoTech Marine MP40 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver 2 EcoTech Marine MP10 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver on the other side.

3- 4 EcoTech Marine MP10 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver 2 in the back and one on each side.

4- 2 EcoTech Marine MP10 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver in the back and 2 EcoTech Marine MP40 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver on each side.

Jaftica

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Mp 40's, not sure that the mp10's will even work on a 125, they didn't stick on my 120, the glass was to thick, but I've heard other having some luck.. Measure your glass and post the thickness

oh207

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
2 MP40s and 1 MP10. Position the MP40s on opposite ends and the MP10 on the back glass. Ecotech has schematics for the positioning.

AquaDan

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
i have a 125 gallon tank i want 2 know what would be the best set of pumps 4 my flow. i am starting fish only but will one day be a mix reef with a good amount of sps.

1- 2 EcoTech Marine MP40 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver one on each side.

2- 1 EcoTech Marine MP40 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver 2 EcoTech Marine MP10 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver on the other side.

3- 4 EcoTech Marine MP10 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver 2 in the back and one on each side.

4- 2 EcoTech Marine MP10 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver in the back and 2 EcoTech Marine MP40 Vortech Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver on each side.
I was asking a similar question in another thread and was told to look into the Jebao WP40. After watching a few youtube demos, they look impressive.