chefsreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just started a new 125 gallon reef tank. i only have 1 red sea sailfin tang,1 marron clown and 2 Blue/Green Reef Chromis. i am looking to more fish but i do not have a QT as of yet. i will not be able to set one one up for a few months. can i still add fish to the can. the LFS i use are really great stores.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
You will get a ton of responses on this: do what your comfortable with. If your looking for opinions. I would qt whatever you get. Doesnt need to be big or fancy just something to observe new fish for a bit. If have the room its an easy call

evolution21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I started a tank 5 months ago 125gallon as well no qt.. Got over 21 fishes, some from lfs''s some from members, did not have a problem til the last 2 fish from the same guy. They both got ich an wouldn't be to much of a problem except for the fact that I got coral and don't do well with copper based medication, so I went out and bought a biocube 29g.....I would say hold off until a qt, but if you're like me your not going to listen and keep getting fish, lol. Btw I have a biocube I could sell you as a qt....only thing wrong are the lights are burnt out, which is the way I bought and just used my LEDs until my fish recovered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: